- Man is a part of the Whole, never separated from it and carrying the gift of Wholeness unrealized in its soul, always.
- He is gifted with infinite potential: the potential of the un-manifested cosmic principle of which he is an embodiment.
- His life’s journey is all about progressive unfolding of these potentials as he irreversibly transforms to higher and higher manifestations of his self
- As his potentials are infinite, complete human alchemy is rare – it remains a work in progress.
- His alchemical journey consists of simultaneous deaths and births – death of an old form to give birth to a new form, often the old form feeding into the birthing process of the new.
- Worldly situation and circumstances are allies in the process of human alchemy – sometimes coming across as disruptions to dislodge man from his comfort zones and sometime as enablers to propel him into new orbits.
- Resistance and pain are essential elements of human alchemy. These are indicators of the cocoon trying to rip itself open to let the butterfly free.
- While the system is designed to aid human alchemy, man can always choose to remain carved and frozen in a certain way and not transform. In such cases, the obvious outcome is obsolescence and even perishment.
- The mind and the conditioning it is made up of resists human alchemy for it fears death. It often mimics as an enabler of the process, for example by leading one to pursue pseudo spirituality, but in the end makes man more comfortable in his comfort zone, leaving him to become a boiled frog.
- The only way to move out of this self-sabotaging mind-led process and submit oneself to the inevitable process of human alchemy, is to choose the right environment, the right engagement and the right enablement for human alchemy.
The above has been empirically derived and culled out from the study of my own transformational journey and that of thousands of others who I have accompanied as a Human Alchemist and Transformational Coach, for close to two decades.
Copyright (c) Indroneil 2018. All rights reserved.