iEnable is a one-of-its-kind 5-day residential retreat that is designed ground-up to enable executives, entrepreneurs and experts move up the value chain to become impactful enablers of individual and institutional learning and transformation.
In the context of rising uncertainty in the socio-economic environment, in order for individuals and institutions to thrive, besides learning new domain, functional and technological skills, keeping pace with learning and transformation is an imperative. iEnable addresses this need and offers opportunity to aspiring enablers to:
1. Be self-enabled by acknowledging the overarching principles that govern humanistic processes, becoming self-aware, accepting one’s frailties and vulnerabilities as humans and appreciating innate potentials and preferences to emerge with integrity and authenticity as individuals
2. Develop skills and competencies that will equip them to enable others, effectively.
iEnable was co-conceptualized, co-designed and co-developed by Indroneil along with some astute industry professionals who were concerned about the wide chasm that exists between desired impact of learning and the way learning is facilitated. It is enriched with learning distilled by Indroneil’s from his experience as an enabler and is embedded with proven methods and frameworks for enabling others.
iEnable comes in three different variants for three different sets of target audiences, namely
1. Instructors and trainers (technical, domain and behavioral), facilitators, coaches, mentors
2. Project/ program managers managing people, co-founders of startups, entrepreneurs, subject matter-experts, business/leadership/performance consultant
3. Teachers, counselors and academic professionals
It is meant for anyone who comes with readiness and intent to move up the enablement ladder and have opportunity to enable learning transformation in their current context.
For more information please fill up the form, indicating your current role and we shall send a detailed brochure to you.Book a Seat