iEnable for Excellence in Learning Enablement probably is one-of-its-kind learning intervention that was created ground-up to equip trainers to cause bottom-line impact through learning. It was created in 2007 as an outcome of collective concern expressed by the C-suite in terms of training / L&D initiative not meeting their expectations and generating business value.
Conceptualized, designed, developed and enabled by Indroneil – one of industry’s most acclaimed Transformational Enabler, Coach and Human Alchemist – is the only certification program for development of aspiring and practicing trainers / coaches / mentors and L&D professionals, that certifies them for Excellence in Learning Enablement, multiple times more powerful, potent and paying than any train-the-trainer or coaching certification program..
Dates: October 10 – 14, 2018 (5-days, residential, only 3 working days). Check in – 9th evening, check-out – 14th evening.
Venue: The School of Ancient Wisdom, Devanahalli, Bangalore (http://theschoolofancientwisdom.org/)
Target participants: Instructors and trainers (technical, functional and behavioral), subject matter experts (SMEs), learning facilitators, coaches and mentors. As iEnable focuses more on developing ability to enable learning and not deliver content, it is content agnostic. Thus, trainers from every field stand to benefit from this program.
It is a certification program. All participants who successfully complete a live project for application of their learning from iEnable, will be certified for Excellence in Learning Enablement.
SOME FACTS ABOUT iEnable:
- Designed and developed in consultation with L&D and HR experts.
- Causes mindset shift in participants from that of a trainer (content-centric) or a facilitator (process-centric) to an enabler (context-centric).
- Close to 50 individuals have gone through iEnable and have benefited.
- A significant number of iEnable participants are those who have gone through several TTTs but haven’t found them useful.
- Being residential, it cuts participants off from the familiar and helps them explore in depth and heights with their perceptions, prejudices, preferences and potentials for self-enablement.
- 50% of the time is spent in self-exploration, discovery and enablement. The balance is devoted to exploring, knowing and applying how to enable the other and groups.
- Participants learn, amongst others, how to:
- Enhance learners learnability by making them more open and receptive
- Sense their unstated learning needs and build hypotheses through RCA
- Awaken intent to cause ordinate / super ordinate impact by enabling
- Design sessions to enable learners generate their own learning content
- Initiate transformation in learners during the session itself
- Concept sessions on new and advanced frameworks for discovery of learning needs, micro-designing of sessions, transformational learning architecture, hard and soft interventions, interplay of environment-engagement-enablement, amongst others.
- Post-event coaching and mentoring for six-weeks for support in project execution.
- Get your trainers to cause tangible impact of learning
- Attract more learner foot-falls to sessions enabled by iEnable certified enablers
- Minimize risk of exposing learners to trainers who come with unresolved issues
For elaborate details of iEnable and knowing what some previous participants had to say about the program, download a brochure from here.
For details of participation fee, discounts and payment options (for self-sponsored participants), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. We shall however adjust the same by offering seat(s) in upcoming public programs.
Call 96865 33373 now to register.