TRANSFORMATIONAL PRESENCINGBeyond the limited human minds, there lies a wellspring of wisdom waiting to be tapped. Intelligence, that is far more potent than rational and emotional intelligence, ready to be harnessed. A space from where one can see the invisible, know the incredible and action the impossible. A body of bliss that can not only transform but bring you back to your innate wholeness and thus be healed. Transformational Presencing is an approach to mindfulness by which you can not only experience but learn to entrench yourself in this space. Presencing blends the words “presence” and “sensing” and works through seeing from a space of expanded consciousness. It is about being present in the Now and sensing this presence and its effects, inside and outside. When this process is blended with live guidance, it serves as a catalyst for self-growth and well-being.
Transformational Presencing sessions create a meditative space where you can:
- Amidst the noisy voices of others that you are carrying in your head, find your own voice.
- Sift through the stories of yourself that you believe and call ‘me’ and get in touch with your ‘original face’.
- Move out from the patterns of the past to delve in infinite healing potential and promise of the moment.
- Be a witness, even as you simultaneously experience yourself in action, at multiple levels.
- Listen to what was always there but was never heard, see that which in its subtle presence was missed out in your day to day life and understand that which in ordinary situations could have appeared as incomprehensible.
Details about the programTransformational Presencing is not guided meditation, though it may appear to be so. It is aimed at enabling self-growth, transformation and holistic well-being, not just causing relaxation and stress relief. The sessions are meant to enable you to experience your ‘presence’ – that who you truly are and, by and by, anchor yourselves in the field of presence. This is enabled through live guidance (which is more responsive and effective than canned guidance) by the guide who himself is ‘present’ and creates a shared field of presence for others to be guided. The guide may choose to guide using words or mindful music.
- Transformational Presencing sessions are done in groups of 10 or more.
- It is best packaged as a 3 to 7-day retreat in a pristine off-site location.
- Alternatively, it can be organized as group sessions of 60 to 90 min duration, once a week over 24 to 36 weeks, for best results.
- Transformational Presencing sessions can also be done for individuals – face to face or online.
Transformational Presencing sessions are best suited to:
- Working professionals, leaders and entrepreneurs who are working under constant stress and wanting to enhance their wellness and productivity
- Those who are suffering from personality, behavioural, mental or emotional disorders and are looking for alternative ways of getting healed.
- Anyone who wants to connect with their higher self to enable them to be more wisdom-led to make their choice/decision-making process more potent.
- The sustained experience of Transformational Presencing, besides enabling self-growth and wellness, has proven to be beneficial in helping individuals and groups too, among others,
- Be more alert and perceptive, in the moments
- Be more responsive and responsible
- Find harmony in disorder and calm in the chaos
- Befriend fear and develop the faith to rise above
- Stop resisting and accept situations as is
- Manage stress and stressful situations,
- See beyond the bend, intercept messages on events to come and develop infallible foresight
- Move out of perceptions and prejudices of the past to operate from higher potentials
- Engage in surrendered action as an instrument of a larger design
- Influence others with momentary wisdom to delve in co-creation of the future